Recipe for Spaghetti (written during free choice play time by Kindergarten student, September)
As a part of a how-to writer's workshop unit of study, Kindergarten students can develop recipes. Bind the recipes and place them in the home living dramatic play center.
Recipe for Smoothie (written during free choice play time by Kindergarten student, September)
- Journey into Pre-K and K Blog
- Welcome Page
- Open Ended Questions: Digger Deeper
- Why Play?
- Kindergarten Free Choice Play Time
- Dramatic Play
- The Importance of Block Play
- Inspiring Environments
- Science and Literacy
- Math Exploration through Play
- The Power of Art
- Assessment and Documentation
- Honoring Children and Their Families
- Using Children's Names
- Shared Reading
- Various Pictures
- Exploring PreK/ K BLOG
- ILASCD March 2017 Conference Handouts
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This license allows you to download the materials and share them with others as long as you credit Debra Honegger, but no portion of the materials can be used or distributed commercially.